Release repository: https://github.com/arm-software/ComputeLibrary
Development repository: https://review.mlplatform.org/#/admin/projects/ml/ComputeLibrary
Please report issues here: https://github.com/ARM-software/ComputeLibrary/issues
Make sure you are using the latest version of the library before opening an issue. Thanks
- Gian Marco's talk on Performance Analysis for Optimizing Embedded Deep Learning Inference Software
- Gian Marco's talk on optimizing CNNs with Winograd algorithms at the EVS
- Gian Marco's talk on using SGEMM and FFTs to Accelerate Deep Learning
- Tutorial: Cartoonifying Images on Raspberry Pi with the Compute Library
- Tutorial: Running AlexNet on Raspberry Pi with Compute Library
Documentation (API, changelogs, build guide, contribution guide, errata, etc.) available at https://github.com/ARM-software/ComputeLibrary/wiki/Documentation.
Binaries available at https://github.com/ARM-software/ComputeLibrary/releases.
- Arm® Cortex®-A processor family using Arm® Neon™ technology
- Arm® Cortex®-R processor family with Armv8-R AArch64 architecture using Arm® Neon™ technology
- Arm® Cortex®-X1 processor using Arm® Neon™ technology
Arm® Mali™ GPUs:
- Arm® Mali™-G processor family
- Arm® Mali™-T processor family
- Bare Metal
The software is provided under MIT license. Contributions to this project are accepted under the same license.
For technical discussion, the ComputeLibrary project has a public mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org The list is open to anyone inside or outside of Arm to self subscribe. In order to subscribe, please visit the following website: https://lists.linaro.org/mailman/listinfo/acl-dev
Before the ComputeLibrary project accepts your contribution, you need to certify its origin and give us your permission. To manage this process we use the Developer Certificate of Origin (DCO) V1.1 (https://developercertificate.org/)
To indicate that you agree to the the terms of the DCO, you "sign off" your contribution by adding a line with your name and e-mail address to every git commit message:
Signed-off-by: John Doe <email@example.com>
You must use your real name, no pseudonyms or anonymous contributions are accepted.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Arm, Cortex, Mali and Neon are registered trademarks or trademarks of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the US and/or elsewhere.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Tizen is a registered trademark of The Linux Foundation.